Views: 3 Author: Vickie Publish Time: 2021-08-23 Origin: Site Inquire
The advantages of the solar water heater project mainly include five parts:
1. Solar energy is a clean energy that does not cause any harm to the environment. For the current global environment, the use of solar water heater projects is an inevitable trend.
2. Solar energy has always existed for a long time. According to the current rate of nuclear energy produced by the sun, the hydrogen storage is sufficient to last for tens of billions of years. It can be said that the sun's energy is inexhaustible.
3. The universality of solar energy, sunrise and sunset cycle naturally, we can use solar energy during the day, but there are more breakthroughs in the current solar energy utilization technology. The current solar water heaters can be used normally in rainy weather, and electric heating can be added for auxiliary heating.
4. The cost of solar energy is low, and solar energy does not cost money as an energy source. Long-term use can save a lot of electricity costs. And it is inexhaustible.
5. The hugeness of solar energy, the solar radiation energy reaching the surface of the earth every year is equivalent to about 130 trillion tons of standard coal, and its total amount is the largest energy source that can be developed in the world today.
In fact, people have been using solar energy indirectly, such as coal, oil, wind energy, ocean energy, and geothermal energy, all of which are converted from solar energy. The advantages of the solar water heater project we are talking about now refer to the direct use of solar energy.