Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-17 Origin: Site Inquire
Water heaters are an important part of every family today. Hot water is needed in all aspects of life. As living standards get better and better, people's pursuit of happiness index is getting higher and higher. More and more families choose to install a good water heater to meet the hot water demand.
The most common traditional water heaters are electric water heaters and gas water heaters. In recent years, solar water heaters have received more and more use and attention. Taking into account the increase in electricity consumption and cost, solar water heaters are the first choice for many families.
Why do more and more people prefer solar water heaters?
Taking electric water heaters as an example, let's compare the advantages and disadvantages of electric water heaters and solar water heaters.
Electric water heater
1. It will not be affected by the weather, and the water can be heated in a short time.
2. Hot water can be used at any time.
3. Low purchase cost.
1. In the case of power shortage or power outage, the use will be affected.
2. It needs to be connected to electricity all the time, and the electricity consumption is large.
3. Increasing the monthly electricity cost of the family.
4. Rely on the supply of fossil fuels.
Solar water heaters
1. Mainly rely on solar heating, which greatly reduces the electricity bill.
2. The later cost is very small, which is very popular among people.
3. The service life is very long.
4. Clean energy, environmental protection and pollution-free.
1. It is easily affected by the weather, especially in winter.
2. Sufficient space is required for installation, so that the tubular solar collector can be fully exposed to sunlight.
But! Nowadays, the design of solar water heaters is becoming more and more humane. In solar water heaters, the function of electric heating has been added. When the heat is insufficient, electric heating will be used as auxiliary heating to help people get hot water and solve this problem.
Not only can solar heating be used to reduce electricity costs for the family, but also there is no need to worry about the problem of hot water in winter.
Although each product has its own advantages and disadvantages, with the development of human wisdom and technology, everything will become humanized and intelligent.