Today, solar engineering has gradually become popular in our lives. Today, Xiaobian will introduce to you about auxiliary heating of solar engineering and some precautions for solar engineering.
About auxiliary heating for solar engineering
1. Electric heating auxiliary heating: It mainly heats the water by electricity. Although this heating method is fast, it also has disadvantages: the water and electricity are not separated, and when the heating is instant, the power consumption is very large.
2. Boiler steam auxiliary heating: The boiler is an energy conversion device. The energy input to the boiler includes chemical energy and electrical energy in the fuel, and the boiler outputs steam, high-temperature water or organic heat carrier with certain thermal energy. However, this heating method It consumes too much material and pollutes the atmosphere very seriously.
3. Auxiliary heating of gas furnace: This method of auxiliary heating requires high starting water pressure, because users who live in high floors cannot start without a booster pump; and different gases, the shape of the burner, the size of the nozzle, the size of the There are differences in channel cross-sectional area, etc.
4. Auxiliary heating by air energy heat pump: This heating method is the best auxiliary heating method in solar engineering today. It has multiple advantages such as low cost, easy operation, good heating effect, safety and cleanliness, and this method is energy-saving. It can also gradually reduce the large amount of pollutant emissions brought by traditional heating to the atmospheric environment, and can be used in all seasons.
Some Notes About Solar Engineering
1. If multiple sets of collectors are connected in series and parallel, the same-path connection should be used; if different-path connection is used, attention should be paid to adding a suitable regulating valve to the branch of each collector group to adjust the flow balance, and in order to ensure the adjustment Accurate, monitoring instruments can be installed before adjusting the valve.
2. Electric equipment such as circulating pumps, solenoid valves, electric heaters, and control systems must have reliable grounding measures.
3. When selecting a circulating pump, it should be known that if the flow rate is too large, it will increase the cost and cause waste, and when the cycle is started, if the local pressure is too large, the heat collection module will be damaged; This leads to a reduction in life and reduces the heat collection efficiency of the system. Therefore, the editor recommends choosing a circulating pump with a suitable flow.
4. When the blind tube is used to introduce the temperature measurement point at the collector outlet, it should be as close as possible to the collector outlet; if it is only suitable to measure the temperature of the tube wall, thermal conductive silica gel should be used between the sensor and the tube wall, otherwise in cloudy weather , the temperature measurement deviation is large, which will affect the heat collection efficiency of the system.