1. Electric heating auxiliary heating: It mainly heats the water by electricity. Although this heating method is fast, it also has disadvantages: the water and electricity are not separated, and when the heating is instant, the power consumption is very large.
2. Boiler steam auxiliary heating: The boiler is an energy conversion device. The energy input to the boiler includes chemical energy and electrical energy in the fuel, and the boiler outputs steam, high-temperature water or organic heat carrier with certain thermal energy. However, this heating method It consumes too much material and pollutes the atmosphere very seriously.
3. Auxiliary heating of gas furnace: This method of auxiliary heating requires high water pressure to start, because users living in high floors cannot start without a booster pump; and for different gases, the shape of the burner, nozzle size, gas There are differences in channel cross-sectional area, etc.
4. Auxiliary heating by air energy heat pump: This heating method is the best auxiliary heating method in solar engineering today. It has multiple advantages such as low cost, easy operation, good heating effect, safety and cleanliness, and this method is energy-saving. It can also gradually reduce the large amount of pollutant emissions brought by traditional heating to the atmospheric environment, and can be used in all seasons.
Some Notes About Solar Engineering
1. Multiple sets of collectors are connected in series and parallel, and should be connected in the same way; if they are connected in different ways, pay attention to adding a suitable regulating valve to the branch of each collector set to adjust the flow balance, and in order to ensure the adjustment Accurate, monitoring instruments can be installed before adjusting the valve.
2. Electric equipment such as circulating pumps, solenoid valves, electric heaters, and control systems must have reliable grounding measures.
3. When selecting the circulating pump, it should be known that excessive flow will increase the cost and cause waste, and when the cycle is started, if the local pressure is too large, the heat collection module will be damaged; while the flow is too small, the workload of the circulating pump will increase. This leads to a reduction in life and reduces the heat collection efficiency of the system. Therefore, the editor recommends choosing a circulating pump with a suitable flow.
4. When the blind tube is used to introduce the temperature measurement point at the collector outlet, it should be as close to the collector outlet as possible; if it is only suitable to measure the temperature of the tube wall, thermal conductive silica gel should be used between the sensor and the tube wall, otherwise in cloudy weather , the temperature measurement deviation is large, which will affect the heat collection efficiency of the system.