1. Regularly remove dust and dirt on the transparent cover of the solar collector, and keep the cover clean to ensure high light transmittance. The cleaning work should be carried out in the early morning or evening when the sun is not strong and the temperature is low, to prevent the transparent cover solar water heater from being broken by cold water.
2. In addition to cleaning the vacuum tube solar water heater, the evacuated tube solar water heater should also clean the reflector at the same time.
3. Periodically drain the system to prevent pipeline blockage; clean the water tank to ensure clean water quality. When draining sewage, as long as the solar water heater opens the drain valve under the condition of ensuring that the water is normal, it will do until the drain valve flows out of clean water.
4. If the heat-absorbing coating of the solar hot water project collector is damaged or peeled off, it should be repaired in time. All brackets, pipes, etc. should be painted with protective paint once a year for solar water heaters to prevent corrosion.
5. Pay attention to check whether the transparent cover is damaged. If it is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
6. When the temperature in winter is lower than 0℃, the flat-panel system should drain the water in the collector; install the solar water heater principle with a forced circulation system with antifreeze control system function, only need to start the antifreeze system, no need to drain Water in the system.
7. Prevent boring sun. The circulatory system stops circulating, which is called scorching, and scorching will cause the temperature of the solar water heater in the collector to rise, damage the coating, deform the insulation layer of the box, and break the glass. The cause of the sunburn may be blocked by the circulation pipe; in the structural loop system of the natural circulation solar water heater, the cold water supply may be insufficient, and the water level in the hot water tank may be lower than the upper circulation pipe; in the forced circulation system, it may be due to circulation. The pump stopped working due to the water temperature of the solar water heater.
8. Patrol and inspect all pipelines, valves, float valves, solenoid valves, connecting hoses and other solar water heaters for leaks, and repair them if any.
9. For the vacuum tubes used in solar water heating projects, always check the vacuum degree of the vacuum tube or whether the inner glass tube is broken. When the barium and titanium getter of the vacuum tube of the solar water heater becomes black, it means that the vacuum degree has dropped and needs to be replaced. Collector tube.
10. For all-weather hot water systems with auxiliary heat sources installed, the auxiliary heat source devices and heat exchangers should be regularly checked whether they are working properly. For the auxiliary heat source element heating tube heating, the leakage protection device must be ensured to work reliably before use, otherwise it cannot be used. For the heat pump solar water heater auxiliary heating system, check whether the heat pump compressor and the fan are working properly, and troubleshoot any part of the problem in time.